Re: 4 members photos in PF exhibit space on 03-15-2014

Thanks for the comments, Klaus. I try my best to keep to the submission requirements, so the image isn't as large as it should be. And, you're spot on about the lack of foreground. Five or more years ago, I wouldn't have thought twice about getting closer to the ledge to get that foreground, but dependable footing seemed a little dicey to press the issue. The image captures the hazy horizon which is what really made this view for me in the first place.