Re: Salvaging the Unsalvagable

On 2014-02-05 17:43, Randy Little wrote:
> Center for image permanence at RIT.

Excellent, they are of course a first-rate authority.

Where, exactly?  So far I've found one reference to use of
fire-protection safes, and it's favorable, but it says nothing about the
standards for the safe or ratings or temperature and humidity limits.

(I've tried and am trying to do my own research, but so far I'm failing
at it.  You seem to know the stuff I'm trying to learn, so I'm hoping I
can convince you to help me out!  Maybe it's in a publication not on the
web of course; if you remember which I'd appreciate knowing that.)
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info     Nikon DSLR photo list:
http://d4scussion.com