Re: Photoshopping Ist Verboten!!!

When I had a "web presence", I signed as "imager". Surely, I can't tell how a photograph is not an image. Some I processed heavily and some I did not. Basically, all were "images".

Most people will get mad at altered photos, but only *after* being told so. Perhaps its better not let them know. Of course, I am not a photojournalist.

I guess most editors will hotly demand photos that are "pure" - a true representation of "reality" - unless it was the front of their offices. Then you can go PS-Free with shadows, paint cracks, power lines, trash on the sidewalk, surveillance cameras
and even traffic signs that are on the way. I did just that job recently.

Cheers.

Alberto Tirado