Re: Differences fo opinion

I appreciate the input of an impartial (?) person to this forum.
However, you don't get a second chance to make first impressions, and
Art/Jan did his level best to make sure we all were well acquainted with
his "email persona".

Some of us do not photograph for a "paycheck"; some of us do it for
love. Some of us make art because we cannot not make art. Be grateful
that there are folks on this list that will not genuflect or kowtow to
"real artists", and will give them an honest opinion. Sometimes, that
can even be valuable to "real artists", if they would only listen.

Andrew