Re: Differences fo opinion

And yet, you still did. Must be nice to always have the last word.

Apologies to the rest of the list, but Jan/Art/Prints/Whateverhisname
(and sometimes Randy, but certainly not as much) really irks me, and
Trevor's comments were well chosen, and spot on.

I would rather wish this list would go back to the list I joined,
pre-Jan, pre-Randy, and
pre-I'vedonemorethanyoucaneverhopetoaccomplishsoyoubetterjustgiveup.

Andrew