Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 6423 - effort

Well of course the shots will be handheld. We all have no effing idea what shutter speed an iPhone uses but the pictures are so sharp on that little screen that the shots are begging to be taken. I spoke to a photographer a few weeks ago who shot a whole book of landscapes and NEVER used a tripod. How did they look? Great, but then it was a tiny 3x5" book.

I won’t walk into the mountains with an armload of equipment either as I am a firm believer in the Weston Rule: Anything more than 500 yards from the car can’t be photogenic.