Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 6423 - effort

On Jan 3, 2014, at 1:29 PM, Randy Little wrote:

This is from a few minutes later with medium format.  (its darker because the sun is union and we couldn't afford the OT)

The sun is not just union, it is Swedish union and they don’t work on weekends. Speaking of Swedish, I had a Swedish assistant who got green tongue, and she could do amazing things with it as licking roll film tape was just a hobby.

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Art for Cars: art4carz.com