Re: 70 YEAR OLD KODACHROME TRANSPARENCIES from 1940-1943

Amazing images - especially considering the age!

On this occasion - I am an old/new member of this list.  Got sidetracked - mostly by my job - in the early 21st, but trying to get back into shape now.

Two questions if I may:

1.  Does anyone use Tilt-Shift Lenses on a regular basis these days and for what reason?

2.  Are mirror less cameras in the process of taking a big chunk out of the DSLR world and maybe even replace them in the future?

Thanks and hi!

Klaus