Re: There's nothing like a Leica

I held one of those in my hands here in Rochester. Was instructed not to touch the gold plated parts. A Leicaphile friend of mine here has one. He also has Leica number 3 .... Number 7 I think sold for close to 2 million. I held the #3 in my hands as well. I think his collection will got to Leica in Germany. If you go there in the future you may get to see them also. But doubt you will get to hold them. HaHa!!

Andy from Rochester