Re: 4 PF members exhibit on Nov. 16, 2013

As seen at PhotoForum gallery at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Yoram Gelman - Sunset Field - I like the idea but that clump of something or bush towards the right center bothers me a lot.

Bob McCulloch - White Birch - looks like a nice trail to walk on but the experience was probably better than this image of the trail. It is inviting but needs something more to raise it to a compelling level.

John Palcewski - Warning - I guess this has some relationship to the recent discussion about protecting images. I was not a keen follower of that conversation. So to me this photograph with the overlaid text is pretty uninteresting! ;)

Andrew Davidhazy - Reclining figure - I am not very keen on titles that simply state the obvious but I went for it. I should not have. On a side note, this was a "test" sort of of a situation that probably many of you have experienced as well. This is that something that you at first thought was damaged in some form (the original of this photo, which was a Polaroid paper negative, fell on the floor and picked up dust and scratches and other artifacts) turned out to be visually appealing (at least to you or at the time).That was the case here. BTW, what a convoluted sentence!!!

Andy from Rochester