Re: 4 PF members exhibit on Nov. 16, 2013

Yoram Gelman - Sunset Field  I fully understand the appeal of warm late afternoon sun, but here I think the Photoshopped color saturation needs to be toned down somewhat. It seems to me a more natural rendition of the scene would be much better.   Of course, this just may be me, a guy who too often gets heavy handed with color.

Bob McCulloch - White Birch  This seems very static to me, nothing really going on visually.

Andrew Davidhazy - Reclining figure  Is it my imagination, or was this image tinted blue half an hour ago?   Maybe I'm getting old and senile.  The victim of false memories.  Anyway, if it actually were blue earlier, this b&w seems a better version.  I think that if it weren't titled "Reclining figure," I wouldn't immediately see it as human, but as a quite effective abstraction.  I like it.