Re: Copyright, an answer to revenge porn

Pretty much

On Nov 15, 2013 10:34 AM, <PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Randy,
So one would have to have the person receiving the gift to sign a contract that the use of the pictures are limited. I see more work for some lawyers in drawing up these new contracts. Can I claim that I am growing the GDP and maybe even helping the unemployment rate? (VBG)
Roy