Re: Question re: payment from outside of US

On Nov 11, 2013, at 7:44 PM, Michael Hughes wrote:

But it would not have been nearly as interesting and maybe we would not have known of Jan's misfortunes in Paris. Michael

My client (a DC firm with a few professional travelers on staff) blacklisted National Car Rental/Hertz, so it was really their misfortunes. It has always been my intention that what goes around comes around, especially with corporations which think they are invincible.

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Art for Cars: art4carz.com