Gallery 14/9/13 review

I do not have enough free time lately so I skipped all the PF writing here and some of the former Gallery exhibitions.

(I did red Lea Murphy's review and try only to add on it.)

In general I can say that I enjoyed this week photos.

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated Sept. 14, 2013. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.htmlinclude:

           Dan Mitchell - Colorful Clown—Colorful indeed. Somehow the color of her face seems to be not real.

           Lea Murphy - Edyn in the garden—Great black and white work. I wonder why did you took the shot from above instead of from the girl level ?

           Bob McCulloch Aquinnah – I would like to see such a photo larger. I'm not disturbed from the cars etc' but would prefer to eliminate the antenna on the left side which cut the coast line curve.

           Robert G. Earnest  This is my pic of the week !   Great shot ! The illumination is perfect.

I noticed the missing pole but must say that not its absence make the image.  Let me guess – you had planted it in PS from another frame. ?

Any way – nice work.

Pini