A matter of minutes

Jan wrote:

Pini Vollach - Italy

Having been in Italy more than a few times, this shot screams “ITALY”. If It were titled “San Diego” I’d have real trouble with it. The light looks Italian, the scooter looks Italian, and so do the imperfect brick and stone walls. Above all, it does not appear that Pini shot this during the normally ‘forbidden’ times to shoot between 10am and 4pm. Between a0 and 4 is when you;re supposed be having a siesta, either sleeping or doing other things.

Art Faul

When I read this, I immediately opened my lightroom to check that I didn't do any violation Heaven forbid!

And what I discovered was: 16:00:48 !

What a relief J.

Thanx Jan.