Re: PF members exhibit Sept 07, 2013

On 9/9/13 12:24 PM, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
On 2013-09-08 00:29, Randy Little wrote:
John,

Nothing is connected to anything else in the shot.  the girl isn't
looking at the sign or the car.  That car has nothing to do with the
sign or the girl.  Zero visual hierarchy to help the viewer know whats
import and not important.
Huh; in my first glance, the first second thing I noticed was that the
woman walking along the sidewalk *is* looking up at the sign on the wall.

Looks like a still from a Jim Jarmusch movie.  That is a good thing.
Don