Re: film still clings to life

Dude if you are going to go low fi you have to shoot iphone 3.

and its not about craft to an art director either unless they need it.   If the look they want requires craft then thats what they will get.   You are just a tool to an art director to achive the means to their end.   In the cinema side of my business I have been asked many times to take pristine work and make it look like it was shot on 8mm.   Just as I have been asked to take ad work and make it look instagram.     The shots CAN"T and aren't done with iphones.   They do in the end because of craft just look like it.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/