Re: film still clings to life

As you both know ad work isnt about art. Its about marketing to a demographic in a way they can relate to.    The hot thing is instagram.  So professionals are askes to make work that looks like that.    Low fi has been the trend for almost a decade and what defines low fi cool keeps getting more and more low fiish