Re: printing issue

Thanks for this info…I didn't realize that.

And I'm liking that Epson rebrands, too. Makes buying from others feel safer.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com

On Aug 21, 2013, at 1:50 PM, Jan Faul wrote:

That’s actually not true. Epson got taken to court and lost due to the Moss-Magnuson Act of 1953, which prevents manufacturers from forcing consumers to buy their supplies. It was written to allow GM consumers to buy tires not made by GM.