Re: printing issue

Black and white via my ImagePrint RIP.

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com

On Aug 20, 2013, at 12:37 PM, Robert Hall wrote:

What and how are you printing? Printing via Photoshop?

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Lea Murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Epson 3800

full or nearly full ink cartridges per the readout on the front panel

printing the same way on the same media I've used for the last 5 years

images appear 'solarized' for lack of a better term

nozzle clean has been done…several times

nozzle print check shows all is well

running the printer using ImagePrint (same settings as always…double and triple checked them)

Anyone know where else I can look to solve this tedious problem?

Many thanks.

Lea