Re: Sad state of affairs

Come back in a couple of years when the US Presidential elections are under way. That’s the real test of Andy’s patience and actually everybody else’s too. This time around, like last time, I am not partaking in any online debates.

Photography now is really good and on top of informational, it is also entertaining.

Jan