Sad state of affairs

It saddens me greatly when grown members of the list include derogatory and inflammatory comments about others in their postings.
Why is that necessary? I just don't understand. Such behavior simply disrupts the easy and free flow of conversation.
It is rude and discourages those that might have something useful to contribute from doing so.

It saddens me to feel like I have to make this comment to the group. Without your help this thing will suddenly vanish from cyberspace.

Andrew Davidhazy, PhotoForum coordinator