Re: Sad state of affairs

I rarely talk here nowadays, but this is the place i have never left,
and my presence goes a number of years now. I see no reason for the
forum to disappear, but unnecessary rude behaviour should not be
tolerated.

Mário Pires

Photographer and curator of Photography now!
http://www.scoop.it/t/photography-now

retorta@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.retorta.net
https://www.facebook.com/retorta