Re: PF members exhibit on 8/17/13

I would say if thats the case then the front rocks need to be burned in more to make then less bright.   My eyes don't want to leave the rocks.   Darker rocks brighter other stuff rocks less important while staying part of the composition.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/