Re: Just in from the Front

In 2000 I just moved into my 1st studio on 28th street in Manhattan.  No more sharing and my very own space.   It was also the year my first image was aquired by MOMA. Less then a year later I would be getting off the path train at WTC station at about 8:45 am and nothing would have the same feeling ever again.