Re: PF members exhibit on 07-13-13

Well at least people are critiquing other people's stuff.

In a message dated 7/17/2013 1:34:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, randyslittle@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I think its more a limited view of art. Some of the comments are tantamount to saying I don't think you used enough paint.  Or saying I would never want to meet a sepia sailor.  Its a rediculous comment to be part of a critique.  The irony being that these obvious passive agressive style of comments come from the same people who criticize others because of there direct comments.