Σχετ: Enlarger question (Vignetting)

karl, and the rest of the group.
With enlarger in our hands, I have a new question on thestign for vignetting.
(I coudl not find any guide with googling)

Si the test donw without or with a negative?
If a negative is used how dense should it be?
and I assue that the lens should be stopped down?

Απο: karl shah-jenner <shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Προς: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Στάλθηκε: 4:56 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 4 Ιουλίου 2013
Θέμα: Re: Enlarger question

the best way to tell if it is vignetting is to expose a test strip
diagonally across the baseboard and see if it's darker in the centre than
the edges.. but don't expect perfection, there will almost always be light
falloff at the edges, what you don't want is as you say, vignetting.