Enlarger question

greetings all!

we (our photography club) have a chance to buy a complete B&W printing set at a very good price from another amateur 9unfortunately from a distant city).

I have my doupts on the enlarger and lens, and i cannot find any info on the timer
 the set is a Meopta Axomat5, Schneider 2.8/50mm lens & Ahel C766 timer.

this is a pretty standard club/amateur setup for my country. I have worked on the Meopta Opemus just enough to know it is a basic enlarger good for amateur/begginer work.
but the axomat is new to me.
Further reasearch shows that it differs from the Opemus in the condensing system. the axomat has probably one lens only, the opemus a 2-lens system.