Re: digital art issues.

On 2013-06-13 13:40, Randy Little wrote:
> right so unless its part of a known naming convention those things will
> break scripts that expect only standard characters no?

I think that's what we call "sloppily written" scripts :-).

Yes, you can fairly easily make mistakes so that ordinary ASCII
characters work but some special characters don't.  But if you get in
good habits, it's pretty easy to write scripts that work with whatever
you feed them or they find on the disk.  Mostly you have to remember to
put double quotes around variable references on the command line.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info