Re: PF members exhibit on 8 JUN 2013

On Jun 9, 2013, at 5:09 PM, RsLittle wrote:

Im not in the apa.  I was in apny but left once it rejoined apa. I am a member of VES (visual effects society).  But I get benifit from that.    What happened with ASMP that everyone left?

ASMP's directors decided they should get paid for giving lectures and other non-paid duties. The BoD decided on their own and about 600 of us departed. I have no idea how they are now, but the same people allegedly getting money before are (no surprise) still there.

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Camera Works - The Washington Post