Re: PF members exhibit on 8 JUN 2013

Soon if we want silver we will all be coating our own.   Some where I have a kodak chemistry book that at least the ingredients for processing. Pre kodak names even.   Without the time release powders we are used to it can be quit the chore to mix up a batch.  This has to mix with that for this long before adding the next whatever and so on.