Re: Misconception

Jan is going to be really jealous when he finds out I have THREE feet.  (jan my cousin lost his left leg below the knee last year to a motorcycle accident.  I can only image what it is to overcome either of your situations.)  Don't let that defeat you.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/