Re: Auxliiary capping shutter for pinhole camera

Roger,

The power goes off at both ends. Friction keeps the mask in place when the shutter is open. Power is off all the time except to open and close the shutter. I could have used the front wheel steering mechanism but then would have had to keep power on all the time the shutter was open so the spring could return it to rest position when power went off. Could have removed the spring and that would have solved that. But as I "toyed" with the steering mechanism I felt it was a bit clumsy looking. I may revisit this though considering your suggestion.

TX, Andy