RE: Auxliiary capping shutter for pinhole camera

Andy,

That means if I understand correctly, that one motor can be set up to go clockwise and the other counterclockwise (different polarity).

Then the shutter can be set up to have sufficient friction to not move while  not actually being driven and with a connector that can be driven in either direction depending on which motor has power.   That would give a positive open and a positive close depending which motor has power.

Is that right?

James