Re: remotely activated shutter for pinhole cameras

many cameras have remote control accessories so why not convert the camera to pinhol rather than building or adapting a remote control for a pinhole camera.

However if you turn your hotel room into a pinhole camera I guess you would have to take the photo remotely.

Michael

PS was someone droneing on about model planes carrying cameras? How else do you get to see the girl next door on a sunny afternoon?