Re: remotely activated shutter for pinhole cameras

On Jun 1, 2013, at 6:53 PM, MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx wrote:

However if you turn your hotel room into a pinhole camera I guess you would have to take the photo remotely.

No you don’t. I did one for a client from a hotel room in Paris and the most important thing was to not sit in the shot in one spot for too long and of course, not to open the hallway door to let light in. I had a connecting door to the next room, and thankfully, spent much of the extremely long exposure in there. We exposed first on Verichrome Pan (way too small) and later on an Agfa single weight paper.

Jan

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------