RE: PF members exhibit June 1, 2013

Dr Chris
London
http://www.cs003o327.webspace.virginmedia.com/

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated June 1, 2013.
Authors with work now on display at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

            Andrew Sharpe - Bing Concert Hall, Stanford University

The image shows a beautiful building but I do not like the double images in
the foreground.

            John Palcewski - Wet

Nice

            Art Faul - Fire Starters, nr Honrnbaek 1984

You had quite a trek to get there.

            Marilyn Dalrymple - Striking a Pose at Apollo Park

It is very well done technically. However bird images are very common.
Things change in the fashion world.

            Bob McCulloch - Ogunquit Beach

BIG - like America

            Randy Little - WALL

Them there people liked walls... kept it secret.

            Yoram Gelman - Huangshan Peak No 2

It is another mountain image. I took hill images when I could get out. I
wonder why humans like mountains - perhaps we want to touch the sky.

Dr Chris.