RE: My execution.

I did not turn up for the appointment after cancelling it. I got the death sentenced for saying that there are aliens and that Jesus is an alien.

We all die just the same…

Of topic but worrying.

Muslims have aliens in their religion. I have converted now. Christians are murdering non Christians after declaring war. I was there at the time. They think killing will make them immortal.

We had a killing today in London of soldier by Muslims. So order is breaking down here now. I am not happy. I am being pushed further into my corner by Christian attacks. My friends and relatives have died.

I did take some photos today. But even as I was getting my pc fixed, a Christian from a local church asked that I be lobotomises because of my beliefs…

So what do  I do?

Dr Chris,

http://www.cs003o327.webspace.virginmedia.com