Re: My execution.

I did not turn up for the appointment after cancelling it. I got the death sentenced for saying that there are aliens and that Jesus is an alien.

I always find canceling unpleasant appointments to be the best policy. Maybe Adams first wife Lilith was an alien too, after demanding equality and having Adam throw a tanty, she actually *flew* away.. but then she was made of dirt like Adam rather than being cloned from a rib as Eve was. You know the question I always find myself asking ? That nearby village Adam and Eve went to after they got lobbed out of Eden - where did it and it's inhabitants come from? Idle thoughts...

We all die just the same…

unless you happen to be an immortal jellyfish, but then unless those little guys are up to something we don't know about I can't see the point in hanging around forever.. or maybe being sloshed around by the waves feels really goooooood.

Muslims have aliens in their religion. I have converted now. Christians are murdering non Christians after declaring war. I was there at the time. They think killing will make them immortal.

All these prophets and profits trying to motivate people, 'my invisible friend is better than yours' and all that.. I honestly wonder if these people ever open their eyes and look about - how could anyone possibly view 'the creator' as benevolent when such things as jewel wasps, malaria and football fans are allowed to exist?? No, I'll stick with my maltheistic beliefs.

We had a killing today in London of soldier by Muslims. So order is breaking down here now. I am not happy. I am being pushed further into my corner by Christian attacks. My friends and relatives have died.

I heard one of our misery magnets on the radio today interviewing someone about that - he was going on about how could such people profit from the event .. such hypocrisy, a journalist interviewing another journalist, voices edged with hysteria and moral outrage - milking it for all it was worth. I found myself thinking back to an American TV production where they took modern day folk, dressed them in gingham and made them build huts from logs and pretend to be pioneers.. one of the participants comments stuck in my mind - she exclaimed 'I can't believe people LIVED like this once upon a time' .. like the lifestyle she was emulating had been swept into the annals of time. I recall snorting and explaining to the television that a vast number of people still lived that way on our blue globe - we hadn't all aquired RV's and edible underwear in the intervening years! So sad as the events on the streets of London may be, and as shocking as they are to the locals, sadly they occur elsewhere on a daily basis and I'm sure as just as shocking and saddening to people forced to witness it.

Maybe one day we'll all learn to be nice to each other and drop the whole honour = virtue thing, but I shan't hold my breath.

I did take some photos today. But even as I was getting my pc fixed, a Christian from a local church asked that I be lobotomises because of my beliefs…

well of course!  Then you'll fit in!

So what do  I do?

I recommend using a 100mm lens @ f2.8 for a shallow DOF, separating the subject and blurring the ugliness in the background . That or grab a polaroid camera, load some 667 film and go amaze some youngsters. Many of them don't understand what a negative is and it's great to watch their minds work as they start to comprehend - passing on information of this type is so much more rewarding than confronting people with things they are incapable of changing.

(The Australian)