RE: My execution.

They came in the night but I was watching tv. I was asked for an oath of allegiance to a member of the royal family. I gave my oath of allegiance to Prince William. A good man. I had no hesitation because “blood is thicker than water”. Other members of the green party who were discussing the abolition of the monarchy (treason) were put to sleep in psychiatric prisons and our MP was beheaded.

I am praying for a miracle. I was upset because they took me to see the bodies. She was allowed one phone call and I took the call and I heard her throat being cut,

Wherefore  democracy.

My favourite daughter paid with her life!

I am sad.

Dr Chris,

http://www.cs003o327.webspace.virginmedia.com