Re: The John W. Ploy Award for April 27, 2013

Andrew, thanks.   I’ve totally forgotten whatever malignment, fair or
unfair, that you may have expressed here because street photography is
in the same category as abortion.  It’s legal, and constitutionally
guaranteed (at least in the US, not at all in Italy!), but opinion is
perfectly divided and there are equally powerful and valid arguments
on both sides.  It's always a highly personal decision.

John