Re: The John W. Ploy Award for April 27, 2013

It's interesting. I've much-maligned John's photographs here before
(probably unfairly) for their odd vision of humanity, but this image
really worked for me. I didn't even need the title. It is cinematic in its
posing (which was probably candid and not posed at all). Really, a
poignant photograph.

Andrew