Re: Positive review of PF Gallery

----- Original Message -----
> From: "wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx" <wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Alberto Tirado - Coricos
>
> A nice slice of life - leaving me wondering how much profit there can be in such
> a small number of Coricos

When I bring the prints to them, I will... Try to find the courage to ask! I am also curious.

Photographically speaking, in one of them several pictures I shot, the lady is handing out directly to the camera and her gesture is better, but I chose this one because, precisely, the box of merchandise was in full view. Also, at 10mm, the position in the frame of my wife (left) works horrors for the appearance of weight!

> Flooring both you guys
> constitutes an assault.

ROTFL!
I don't want to be known as a guy named "Sue".

Alberto Tirado