Positive review of PF Gallery

OK - try to be nice for a change:

Yoram Gelman - Loo
Positively my favourite image this week.
An object lesson in creating a visually interesting picture from a mundane subject.

Rene M Hales - Paris Windows
An oldy-wordly feel from new technology techniques.
Would hand nicely on the walls of any bar or resaurant not in France trying to capture the faux Parisienne
atmosphere.

Like it

Andrew Davidhazy - Ceramics

As with Yoram's picture - a pleasing abstract from something that is just there.

Nothing not to like about this one.

Bob McCulloch - Sunrise at the Seawall

"Red Sky in Mourning - Shepherd's warning"

A positive clear reminder that even before we see the sun, we know it's there.

An interesting choice noot to wait for the orb to appear.

Alberto Tirado - Coricos

A nice slice of life - leaving me wondering how much profit there can be in such a small number of Coricos

Reading your description though, I would offer two a piece of advice: Don't snog another man in front of your wife,
especially if she has anger management issues. Flooring both you guys constitutes an assault.

John Palcewski - Wood

I've seen others in this series (Facebook?) and am fairly positive this is not the best of them.

On my (PC) monitors it's looking a little dark - but that could increase the mystery about what lurks in the shadows.

Christopher Strevens - No rice pudding today..

Positively the worst image I've seen in the PF gallery for a long time.