Re: brown skins

ETSE and Prints.   Apple and google book stores as self published books.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jan -

I am moving on from SmugMug as soon as I can.  I do have to make a living as a photographer and need a website.  SmugMug was the most I could afford but their prices have gone up so I'm moving on.  The people I photograph know that I am there to try to help.  That's why they put up with me and my cameras.  The photos are used to raise money for self-development projects and I've been involved with the agencies concerned long enough that I know they are doing the best job they can.  I am confident that the families I stay with do not feel exploited and that's all I need to know.  I've been doing this for over 30 years.  As far as stock sales go,  I make almost no sales of the families or people in developing countries.  They are just not marketable as stock.  Sometimes they are used for textbooks but that's about it.  Usually they are used to educate, not sell. I lease many more photos of grocery store shelves and pollution.

To compare my work to Ami Vitale's is the highest praise I could hope for.

Thanks!

Tina