Note from HQ re: next couple of weeks

Esteemed PhotoForum list members,

I will be traveling to Manchester, England to try and watch Manchester United play Real Madrid. A friend is trying to
work out details. In worst case I guess we visit there and London and other places and watch the game at a pub!

Due to a shortage of staff  there will not be an updated members exhibit on Saturday next week and even the following
Saturday is tentative. Send your photographs anyway and they will be installed in the same order as received.

This prompts me to mention that for tomorrow at this time there are only 2 photographs in line for hanging.

The possible small exhibition of some of the member's photographs is at this time on hold.

Best wishes,

Andrew Davidhazy, for PhotoForum