Re: Question for the group.

Hi, Bobbie.

I have already sold my previous camera. It was a fantastic camera but lacked some features that are becoming part of every DSLR today.

I tried to use a Sky-Fi card or similar a while ago but it wasn't supported by the 1Ds Mk II. There was another app available for the iPad that allowed tethered shooting that also wasn't supported by that camera. There is an entirely new generation of accessories that require networking capabilities that appear to be available only on newer (and perhaps more expensive) bodies.

Thank you for your answer and for bringing up some really good points.

Joseph.