Re: Question for the group.

Joseph,

Normally an addition of new equipment requires extensive testing of
the system to insure accurate medical images. I would like to suggest
you keep the body you have now and designate its use to medical only.
Same with lenses where possible. These things have a way of ending up
in a court of law now and then, the tighter your standards are - the
less likely it is to introduce contamination. In addition you will
have a ( or another) back up body.

Am curious if anyone here has successfully used skyfi with the body
you are currently using.  Going to a skyfi card with a older Nikon did
not flow as smoothly as expected within the
clinic I had worked in.  Perhaps this alone will finalize the decision.

- Bobbie