Re: Question for the group.

Joseph,

Go to Yahoo.com   then GROUPS  -> FIND A GROUP -> BROWSE GROUPS -> HOBBIES AND CRAFTS -> there is a 'search window' and enter EOS 5D Mark II.

You'll find a few but the one named
Canon5DMarkSeries is the most active.  When I looked now the most recent post was 1 hour ago.  Another group was1 week ago and the third was 6 months ago.

When you see the group listed there is a line,  'Join this group'  in blue.

Bob