Re: PF members exhibit on 01-19-13

Mmm...

Sorry Andrew - didn't mean to start an argument :o(

My comment was based on a distant memory of what the submission guidelies used to be - I dare say if it bothered me
to find out copes of those could nbe accessed from the wayback machine ... but I don't really care.

Just checked ... and it now says 1000 pixels -
200kb.

So my remembered size restriction was wrong anyway.

I only commented at all because when I went to the gallery there were some lovely BIG pictures to look at. Sure - some
people wtill use 8-inch B&W monitors, but I don't care about them. :o)

Where I know of linmits (like 720 pixels of FaceBook) I always resize myself before submission - simply because the
default routines web sites use to downsize are usually pretty rubbish.

In future ... I'll stick to 1000 pixels (and 200K) until further notice ...

Rob